Wednesday, November 9, 2011

IMPORTANT BLOG INFO!

I love reading all of your comments on my blog, but I've noticed a couple of things that we need to be aware of.  First of all, the Blog site only allows me a certain amount of writing space, so be sure you keep your comments to just 2 or 3 sentences, so you don't take space from other kids.  I had to delete some of the comments that were too long, but I DID read them first!  :)

Secondly, I notice some of you asked me homework questions.  I don't check the blog every day, so if you have a homework question, it may not get answered in enough time to help you.  If you need help with a homework question, try asking a friend, or checking the 4th grade HW page, or looking on my Important Information page.  Remember...the Important Information page has lots of examples and explanations down at the bottom of the page.

Now....my next question of the day is:  This Thanksgiving, what are you most thankful for ABOUT SCHOOL?  In other words, why do you feel blessed to be able to go to Parish?

11 comments:

  1. I feel blessed to go to parish because of all the fun activities and teachers. I will be sure to not take up to much space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whattttttt!!!!!!!!its koko who are you in mrs fuchs class????

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmmmmmmmmmmm im most thankful that i go to parish because of all the teachers,activities, and you have to be very smart to go to parish and im thankful for all the supplies that we use and that we are a very fortunate school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you get to "meet your 4F friends?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs.Fuchs! Sorry I haven't been on lately. I'v just been very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahaha me too i havent been on here in a while too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi mrs.fuchs i wanted 2 let you know i am very sorry for lillys loss she will have fun with the peaches from years and years and lillys from years and years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi mrs. fuchs I am soooooooo sorry for your loss of lily and I hope that you and mr. fuchs find a new lily friend and just to let you know today at lunch the girls table in mrs lothamers class went around and said different prayers for lily before we ate because we all love Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. mrs fuchs I am with you right now my puppy got into something and she is at the vet she has to spend the night at the emergency cliinic because they need to watch her because she is very sick

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry that Lilly one was put to sleep mrs fuchs

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sorry about lilly i know that you loved her

    ReplyDelete